Sunday, January 15, 2017

4 Effective Anti Acne Products in the Philippines.

Here in the Philippines, we suffer from extreme heat. We sweat a lot and most of us suffer from oily skin. In addition to that, the dirt and pollution we encounter every time we're out. For girls, there's always that time of the month that we hated which is when we have our period. These are some of the causes why we are having acne breakouts. I'm not a doctor or an expert but in my experience, these are some of the reasons why my skin just breaks out. 

As teenagers, we are very conscious on our skin especially when we don't really use makeup that much and for some girls that use makeup, admit it, there are times that concealer just can't cover those acne and acne scars. I know, its really annoying because I've been through all of those things before. I used to have a lot of acne and acne scars until I realized I need to do something to get rid of it. Now, I am only having one or two pimple a month, sometimes if I'm lucky enough, I'm not having any acne at all. 

I did some research and I read a lot of reviews and articles on what products to use. Not only that I searched for effective anti-acne products, I also made sure that its affordable since I'm only a college student. Just to clear things out, again, I am not a doctor or an expert. Here are some tips and the products I used that I find really effective on my skin.

PRODUCTS

1. Asian Secrets 2in1 Anti Pimple and Whitening Soap.

This product not only saved my skin from acne but it also whitened up my skin. At its affordable price, it worked really well on my skin. I immediately saw the effects after I used it for only less than a week. I used this soap as a facial cleanser and it never failed to amaze me. My pimples dried up and it didn't leave any scar at all. It's not harsh on your skin, its just like a normal soap and it smells really nice too. The scent is not strong like the other facial soaps. It really worked for me and for sure I will never remove this product in my skin care routine. Again, this is very affordable it costs for only Php 30.00 and you can buy this in any drug store or malls.

2. Garnier Pure Active Anti-Acne White (Acne and Oil Clearing) Scrub.

Aside from the Asian Secrets, I'm also using this Garnier Pure Active. Both of them worked really well on my face. After cleansing my face with Asian Secrets, I use this Garnier Pure Active as facial scrub. After using this, my skin feels so soft and smooth or should I say like a newborn's skin. This also helped lessen my oiliness and your face feels so fresh after using this. It also removes all the dirt and makeup on your face and it leaves your skin really fluffy. Im currently using the 50ml or the small one and it took me over 2 months to finish the tube. I forgot how much it costs but i think its around Php 100-150 if im not mistaken but its really worth it.

3. Skin White Advance Whitening Facial Cleanser
After cleaning my face, I also use this Skin White Advanced Whitening Facial Cleanser to remove excess dirt and oil on my face. I use this product every morning and also at night before I go to bed because I love how refreshed my face feels like after using this. It has a cooling effect after using it and it also smells amazing. I use this a lot and I never had a problem with it. This is also affordable, the small one cost for only Php 29.00 and its one of my holy grail products.

4. IWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream


Last but definitely not the least, for moisturizer I'm using IWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer. Our skin needs to be moisturized to prevent dry skin and breakouts. This moisturizer not only moisturizes your skin, it also has whitening vita which helps in whitening your skin. I've been using this for almost a year and I swear it works really well on my skin. It also has a cooling effect and it smells so good. The one in a cute pack costs for only Php 20.00 while the one in the tube costs for Php 150.00. You can buy this in any convenient stores and drug stores nationwide.

Tips:
1. Get at least 8 hours of Sleep.
2. Stay hydrated. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
3. Make sure that the products you use on your face suits your skin type.
4. Lessen the use of makeup.
5. Eat healthy.

These are some tips and also all the products that helped me improve my skin and until now prevents my face from having acne. Always be careful on what you use on your face and remember proper rest diet will also improve your skin. I hope this will help you the way it helped me! ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment