Sunday, January 15, 2017

Affordable and Effective Skin Whitening.

Are you having trouble with dark skin complexion? Are you having issues with uneven skin tone? Here are some tips and advice on how to whiten up your skin without spending too much money especially if you are only a teenage student like me.

When I was really young, I used to have fair and light skin. Then when I grew older, I started playing outside our house more often or as filipino kids are called "batang kalye" and of course as a kid I used to swim a lot since our family loves going on outings. I never really cared what I looked like before until I was in high school. I became really conscious in my skin and I started having low self-esteem because of not having light and smooth skin like other girls. For teenagers, this is the point when you reach puberty and you started to feel really conscious on how you look like and things like what people might think about you is starting to be an issue. That is when I started on looking for some ways to lighten up my skin without spending too much money. I did some research on what I should try using to at least lighten or whiten up my skin. 

Disclaimer: These are only tips and advice that for me is really effective. It depends on your skin but you can always try to find what might suit you. ☺

For soaps, these are the brands I tried and my thoughts in using these products.

1. Perla Papaya Soap



Yes, I tried using Perla Papaya Soap. At first, I wasn't a fan of the scent but when you're using it for quite some time you'll get used to the scent of it. It somehow lighten up my skin and what I can guarantee you is that after I used it for a few weeks, my skin is smoother than it used to. It lighten up my skin but it took a really long time to see the progress. Take note it costs for only Php 15.00.

2. Belo Intensive Whitening Bar (Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid)



I started to see a lot of changes in my skin when I used this product. Not only that it has a wonderful scent, it really helped my skin a lot. The first 2 weeks I'm using this product, I already saw changes in my skin especially when you used the lotion that goes with it. I continued on using this product for 6 months and I noticed my skin really improved a lot. This soap cost me for only Php 50.00 if I'm not mistaken yet it is really effective. 

3. Glupa (Glutathione + Papaya) Soap

My mom suggested that I try this soap since the owner of this brand is our family friend. They gave us a few soaps to try and they never failed us. Glupa not only effectively whitened my skin but also helped lessen my acne breakout. Yes, i also used this soap on my face because it's not harsh on my skin. As for the scent, it really smells good and I swear I didn't even have to use deodorant because it also helps with your smell when you sweat. I used this product for months because my mom started to hoard this product. It's better to use this with the lotion and the cream to see better effects on skin. It's kinda on the pricey side but every centavo is worth it because of the work this soap can do. The small size Glupa Soap costs for Php 150.00 and you can buy it in Watsons, Mercury Drug and Malls nationwide.

4. Kojie San Lightening Soap.

If you want an intensely effective soap but you have a really strict budget, I suggest using this Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. I started using this because I decided to become independent and buy things from my own money while still being consistent on whitening my skin. I often see this product on product reviews and tons of people are saying that this intensely whitens up your skin. Yes, when I say intense believe me it is really intense. At its very affordable price, you will see improvements on your skin after using this only for a week. This brand really impressed me that I never changed my skin care. I've been using Kojie San for over a year already but until now I'm still seeing improvements on my skin. I'm also using the Kojie San Lotion, Face Cream and the Toner. The single soap or the one in a pack costs for only Php 29.00 if /i'm not mistaken. They also have 2 bars for only Php 50.00. For the 3 bars they have Php 75.00 and Php 120.00. You can find this on drug stores nationwide.


These are the products that in my experience is really effective. Also when you use whitening products, please avoid having extreme sun exposure to have better results. You can always look for alternatives if these products doesn't work for you but always remember to be careful on what soap you use. Look for what will suit your skin type and if you're going outside when the sun is out always bring an umbrella with you. Keep your skin moisturized, put moisturizer at least every night before you go to sleep so that you won't have dry skin. Lastly, stay hydrated. Always drink water, you might not notice it but water helps a lot on our skin.

Hope these tips and advice help you the way it helped me and what I also learned is that no matter how you look, always believe in yourself and be confident. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment