Wednesday, January 18, 2017

San San HD Concealer Review.

Looking for a long lasting and high definition concealer to cover up those dark under eyes and pimple marks? I highly suggest the San San High Definition Concealer. I've been struggling to hide my dark under eyes and pimple marks since I started using makeup. I tried a lot of concealer yet nothing really worked for me until I tried using the San San HD Concealer. It comes in an opaque shiny violet packaging with a twistable pen brush type concealer.


This concealer has a thick consistency and is very easy to blend. It has medium to full coverage and it is very long lasting. It really covers up my dark under eyes and pimple marks the whole day that's why I really really love this product. It is easy to blend especially when using a damp beauty blender. This product made my skin look really smooth and natural because not only that it covers up your imperfections, it also has a powdery finish which makes it look natural when applied. This product is also healthy for your skin because it has Vitamin A, C, E and it is SPF 15 as well. Hands down to this product! For its affordable price, I was blown away by what it does on my face. I bought it for only Php 125.00 on HBC and I will for sure hoard this product.

I hope this gave you some info about the San San HD Concealer. I really recommend using it! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment